Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chat system

Collapse
X

• Chat system

All live chat is now via IRC - irc://mrspring.net or http://chat.mrspring.net
    Last edited by playthatbeat; Fri 27-08-2021, 10:37 AM.
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

this rocks!!!!

and some words are not aloud and are censored

fuck = &%@$
    cock =&%@$
    today fm =&%@$* fm

lol!!!

that chat room is mad. i think this sat night im gonna get bladdered at home and tune in, alldo thats been happening a lot recently

Comment

Originally posted by jasonmcareedj View Post
      that chat room is mad. i think this sat night im gonna get bladdered at home and tune in, alldo thats been happening a lot recently

Oh man you're telling me. I don't remember half the room last weekend! Not sure if I was in there coz I was hammered or if I was hammered so I was there Don't try that at home kids

Comment

Lol!! yes, the room can be a bit messy and amnesiacy.. but hey!

Also: People who cannot stay connected: watch things like BeBo open in the background - this can mess up your java and so on.. Just a hint
        jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

change it to the bladdered room

Comment

its a good place to be on a saturday evening be it either warming up for the club or chillin!

Comment

it can also result in a GANG MENTALITY taking over your saturday night if u r stuck in.. this can lead to messing.. oh yes..
              jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Some changes in the chat jan 09 - new version of the chatroom - the BLOATY version - for those of you with far-too much processor power..

also, the wordfilter has been relaxed to allow some delicious slagging fun..
                jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

i aint had a saturday night in in ages! think ill just drag the lads over to my place for a few drinks next weekend just so i can chat for a bit!

oh yes! alcohol and chat!

Comment

havent done it ina while this weekend eh

oi springer cant wai ttill april mate

Comment

thought I was gonna be in this valentines. Girlfriend has decided we are now going to go out and get shitfaced instead! damn her!

Comment

Under the thumb my man yeah we need to get bk to the REAL topics of our life on the aul chatroom. the times we have had =)

Comment

there have been some pretty emotional outbursts in the auld room lately.. it's starting to take on a theraputical role.. VENT MY BROTHERS & SISTERS, TEH MIGHTY CHATS WILL FIX YOU...
                          jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

I must get in on this chatroom lark and do a bita rantin meself haha, its been a while!

Comment

Working...
                            X